1. I want to submit my paper to American Journal of Trade and Policy (AJTP), does it fall within the scope of the journal?
Answer: Go through the link HERE for AJTP's scope.
2. Is AJTP an indexed journal?
Answer: AJTP is indexed in Google Scholar and abstracted in abcGATE, BASE, OAJI, PBN and WorldCat. ABC is working closely with major databases to get AJTP indexed. We will gradually publish the index information of the journal.
3. Is this journal a refereed journal?
Answer: Yes, AJTP is a refereed journal. It follows blind peer review process.
4. Is this journal published both in print and online versions?
Answer: Yes, AJTP is published both in print and online versions.
5. Is AJTP an open-access journal?
Answer: No, AJTP is a paid-access journal. The readers, students, teachers, professionals and authors can easily access open to the contents of this journal at http://journals.abc.us.org/index.php/ajtp/issue/archive. And any paper AJTP uploads to SSRN is downloadable by paying US$ 14, worldwide.
6. What type of paper does AJTP publish?
Answer: AJTP publishes original papers, review papers, conceptual framework, analytical and simulation models, empirical research, technical notes, and book reviews.
7. Does AJTP publish special issue?
Answer: Yes, special issues devoted to important topics in trade and policy will occasionally be published.
8. Who is the publisher of AJTP?
Answer: AJTP is patronized by Asian Business Consortium, Bangladesh.
9. I want to submit my paper to AJTP, how should I submit it?
Answer: You can submit your paper to the editor through AJTP Online Submission System.
10. Does AJTP have ‘manuscript submission guidelines’?
Answer: Yes, AJTP has its own manuscript submission guidelines. Author(s) are advised to follow the Author Guidelines in preparing the manuscript before submission.
11. Is there any page limit of the paper?
Answer: There is no page limit but have word limit in a paper. Articles should be between 3000 and 6000 words in length. This includes all text including references and appendices. Please allow 280 words for each figure or table.
12. How much time does AJTP take in review process?
Answer: The editorial board is highly committed to the quick review process of the paper, but not with the sacrifice of the right judgment of a paper. The review process takes maximum four weeks.
13. Does AJTP require any publication fee?
Answer: If the paper is accepted for publication, author(s) will be asked to pay 140 US$ as article processing charge in order to defray the operating costs. Waiver policy is applicable.
14. What is the acceptance rate of papers?
Answer: 40% –50%.
15. Can I submit more than one paper for the same issue?
Answer: Yes, you can submit more than one paper at a time.
16. My paper has been accepted for publication. How can I pay the publication fee?
Answer: Please go through the link here: http://www.ajtp.us/article-processing-charge-apc.html
17. I want to know about the copyright policy of AJTP.
Answer: Copyrights for articles published in AJTP are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.
18. I want to give the subscription order for the print copies of AJTP. How can I give the order?
Answer: Please e-mail your subscription order to the managing editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
19. I want to join the review team of AJTP. How can I become an honorable reviewer of AJTP?
Answer: If you are interested to be an honorable reviewer, please go through the link HERE.
20. What is the frequency of publication of AJTP?
Answer: AJTP publishes three issues per year.
21. When I will get the acceptance letter, if my paper is accepted?
Answer: Acceptance letter is provided just after receiving the reviewer's feedback and the editor's pen. It takes maximum 40 days after submission.